Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vote



I don’t speak of science,
I don’t speak of arts,
I only speak my mind
And want to tell you
That I’ve seen many
Who will stoop so low
To ask for your vote.

Whether he is of the “right” or the “left”,
From immature like a PTI worker
To the “sages” of today
Will beg you, tempt you, threaten you harass you,
But only to snatch what is purely yours.

And then there are the “masters of the game”
Who will tell you democracy is shame.
So the choice is yours,
Choose yourself and none other,
Make a mistake with a will to redress it in future;
We all make mistakes, so once more
Till all the “blood suckers” feed, satiate
And tell you it’s your turn to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Articles

Read and Comment
Powered By Blogger

Followers